All BLP Senior Portrait Sessions Now Include Professional Makeup and Hair Styling!
Did you know that your senior portrait session with Britt Lanicek Photography now includes professional airbrush makeup and hair styling? I have offered this service as an add-on for a number of years, but decided that to really elevate your experience, professional makeup and hair styling should really be included in ALL of my senior sessions (well, not for the guys LOL).
Letting my pros do all the work will allow you to sit back, relax, and enjoy a little pampering before your senior portrait session. You will be in the hands of professionals who know exactly how to make you look your absolute best for your senior portraits. And knowing you look incredible will give you a little extra boost of confidence in front of the camera!
The Benefits of Professional Makeup Application for Your Portrait Session
- Regular makeup is hard to see through all the filters of high definition cameras. My makeup artist, Kristen Kryling, uses highly pigmented makeup so that you will look natural, yet gorgeous, for your senior portraits.
- Kristen uses waterproof foundations so that your face will be flawless from start to finish, regardless of heat or humidity.
- Airbrush makeup sports the lightest, smoothest foundation application available in the industry. It’s so thin that it looks completely natural without leaving a waxy build up on your face. In addition, airbrush foundation won’t settle into your pores, wrinkles or scars like regular makeup can.
- Kristen’s products are oil and alcohol-free to protect your face against allergic reactions.
- The products that Kristen uses are specifically made for a camera-ready face. There is a HUGE difference between everyday makeup and camera-ready makeup.
- Having your makeup done by a professional like Kristen is always going to be tailored to your preferences. A talented makeup artist can give you a polished, finished look without overdoing it. Conversely, if you want to go full glam, Kristen knows how to apply it in a way that highlights your best features, yet leaves you still looking like yourself. It’s a delicate balance that an expert can handle best.
- Kristen is a credentialed pro. She was licensed at the Toledo Academy of Beauty as an esthetician and has been doing makeup professionally for 4 years. You are in good hands with Kristen!
Professional Hair Styling Will Help You Look Your Best
- For naturally beautiful portraits, you want your hair to look glossy and voluminous without being over-styled or stiff. My hair stylist, Simone Santa Cruz, can give you a gorgeous, natural-looking style that still says “OMG”. No crunchy prom-hair here!
- Simone knows which techniques, tools and products to use to help ensure that your hair style lasts throughout your session and beyond.
- If you’re anything like me, styling your own hair can be hit or miss. If pro hair styling had been a thing for portraits way back when I was a high school senior, I’d probably have been a lot happier with my “do”. Simone will take the stress out of the whole experience by making sure you look AMAZING for your senior portraits.
- Simone is a credentialed professional; she is a graduate of the Tiffin Hair Academy and is licensed by the State of Ohio in cosmetology.
- Simone is also a BLP alumnus and knows first hand how important this day is to you!
Your senior portraits represent a special moment in time. Looking and feeling your best on session day is hugely important, because these images will last a lifetime. You’ve invested in your favorite photographer, picked the ideal spot, and spent hours finding the perfect outfits. Professional makeup application and hair styling will give it all that final polish that will produce images you’ll be proud of for years to come. This is an experience that you won’t regret!
Check out these amazing Before and After comparisons!
Alyssa went for the full glam face and voluminous curls with the top pulled back:
Chloe opted for a more natural, fresh-faced look with beachy waves and braid:
Jaden’s makeup exuded polished sophistication, with sleek waves in her hair:
Are You Ready for the Ultimate Senior Portrait Experience?
If you are interested in learning more about booking your own custom senior portraits session with Britt Lanicek Photography, I’d love to hear from you! Visit the Contact page in the menu above or click here to get the ball rolling.